Hebros wine cellar
Added on: 18.08.2017, Last update: 18.08.2017, Expires on 01.02.2020
Target countries: Romania
HEBROS VINPROM AD
· Chardonnay - Taste varies depending on origin and vinification; In the area of Chablis there are notes of green apple, in the more southern parts of the melon, even with nuances of citrus and banana; The stronger chardonnay is often attributed to the taste of butter or nuts; The most suitable for aging in white wine barriques.
· Sauvignon blanch - Dry wines, known for their fresh fruity aroma and taste of fresh peppers, asparagus and black currant; The noble sweet wines of Sothern contain 20% Sauvignon Blanc.
· Riesling - Fine, elegant bouquet, aroma with notes of white flowers, lime color, peaches, citrus. The characteristic acidity and delicate piquancy complement each other and create a long-lasting and rich flavor. When aging it develops neat to wax and oil.
· Traminer - Intense aroma with predominant notes of rose and exotic fruits, golden-yellow color, high alcohol content and relatively low acidity.
· Dimyat - As a wine variety it is used mainly in two directions - for the production of pleasant, table, dry white wines, which are distinguished by a discreet vanilla flavor and for the production of a wine distillate (due to the high acid content it is very Suitable for the production of cognac distillates with excellent qualities).
· Furmint - Heavy, high acidity and extract; Even as a young dry finnint shows remarkable character, complete body, intense taste; The wines of the Aussel category, produced from selected dried grains (asu), are highly appreciated.